Faye's Five


I don't have a plan. 

I'm not sure if I've ever been much of a long-range planner. I've always been more of a survivor and a take-advantage-of-an-opportunity type. If a job opened up that I wanted but was not quite qualified for, I went out and got the training or whatever was needed to be seriously considered for the position. And I've had a fairly successful life so far. Serendipity has been good to me.

And for the past few years, all that I have focused on is survival so I didn't feel as though I needed to accomplish much else. But when people say "If you could do anything, what would it be?", I don't have a good answer. I think I touched on this not too long ago when I wrote about wishes... 

I'll be working on a plan then - time's a wastin'! As the saying goes: if you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there.