not so clear

not so clear

I am having a hard time pointing this book in a direction where I feel comfortable.

This has been a rough week... some of it not of my doing and some parts I most definitely brought on myself. Sometimes we make decisions that we think are going to make us feel better, move us forward... and sometimes that relief is short-lived. Then, maybe we over-correct and that exacerbates the whole feeling-bad thing, because we're not just back where we started, we're even further back or deeper down, if you will, because we screwed up. What to do? I have realized that although people say "Time will heal" and "Things will get better", it will not happen merely with the passage of days and weeks. I know... I've tried just letting time pass over me. It doesn't work. Action must be taken. Even if mistakes are made.