Top 10 Male Seiyuu, My Picks

It's time for me to list my favorite male seiyuu! Actually, huamulan03 already made her list (read about it here). But I just wanted to list my personal faves because our taste was rather different xD
Without further ado, here it is.
Kamiya Hiroshi

1. Kamiya Hiroshi (神谷 浩史)

Favorite nickname: Kamiyan
Favorite roles:
Araragi Koyomi (Bakemonogatari)
Orihara Izaya (Durarara!!)
Tieria Erde (Gundam 00)
If you follow my Twitter, you must know how much I love him. He's like a God in the seiyuu world for me! Just hearing his voice is enough to make me enter 'Kyaaaa~' mode. As TV Tropes said, his character can be noble, cold, super smuggy, or even just plain hilarious. He won Best Supporting Actor for his role as Tieria Erde in the Second Seiyuu Awards. He also won Best Lead Actor for his role as Natsume Takashi in Natsume Yujincho and Best Personality in the Third Seiyuu Awards. Cool, isn't he?

Read more »