A long and winding road...


Went on another trip down memory lane this morning. One of the contributors to the local paper had written an article titled "If it ends in a '2', it's bound to be a good year". So, I took a trip back to 2002. The first challenge was 'where are the photos'? I wasn't sure about online galleries (though I would find them there also), so I went to the physical album. Looking through the trips to Florida, New York, the mountains and waterfalls of the Carolinas and Tennessee brought back lots of memories - good memories. The nice thing about 'real' photo albums is that you can add non-photo momentos. I found a leaf in the 2002 book. I wish I had made a note of where I found it. It was next to a postcard of the Tybee Island lighthouse, so perhaps I found it there. 

And from December 2002, my money shot. "Wired Ice" was very successful.



I wish you a Happy New Year and may 2012 be a very good year for us all!