Miley Cyrus At Teen Ever Acute confusion

Miley Cyrus

miley cyrus
miley cyrus
miley cyrus
miley cyrus
miley cyrus
miley cyrus
miley cyrus
miley cyrus
miley cyrus
miley cyrus
miley cyrus
miley cyrus
miley cyrus

At that time, Miley thinks her life has been shattered and will never recover from his grief.

UNITED STATES, Jaringnews.com - Actress starring television series Hannah Montana, Miley Cyrus, admitted having a broken heart is so painful at the age of 14 years. At that time, she thought her life 19 years has been shattered and will never recover from his grief.


miley cyrus
miley cyrus
miley cyrus
miley cyrus
miley cyrus
miley cyrus
miley cyrus
miley cyrus
miley cyrus
miley cyrus
miley cyrus
miley cyrus
miley cyrus
miley cyrus
miley cyrus
miley cyrus

It is expressed in an interview with Amanda de Cadenet on The Conversation, not long ago. "I have tremendous heartbreak as 14 years. Lebay Although it sounds, since I was 14 years old then, but for me as it is love," said Miley, as reported by Contact Music, Thursday (17/5).

"I fell in love with someone. At that time I was in love with him, I think he's perfect and wonderful, so when your heart broken, all to be destroyed. I felt my life was destroyed because he no longer loves me, he no longer considers me beautiful, he did not think I am worth, and I think I was not valuable to anyone. "

When asked what lessons can be learned from these experiences, Miley concludes, "Remember, it will pass and not the end of the world, you should still continue to live. It's very classic but true. It's a big thing to remember. My father was always said that to me and I do not really listen. "

"I will always try not to exaggerate small things. This should be passed. It must be remembered," lid Miley.